Initiated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bács-Kiskun County, the Hírös Training Consortium was founded in October 2008 in order to assure the manpower needs of the Mercedes industry.
One of the major objectives of the Consortium is to be able to mutually fulfil the needs of trainings, such as foeign language, vocational and further studies.
Another important aim is the ensure training opportunities for enterprises with special focus on job retention, and also to help job seekers.
During the three-month long joint work the survey on the educational capacities of the Consortium's members was carried out.
The coordination of the joint work is provided by the Chamber of Commerce and Industy Bács-Kiskun County, as gestor.
Members of the Consortium:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industy Bács-Kiskun County
- Local Government of Kecskemét
- College of kecskemét
- Kecskeméti TISZK
- Regional Labour-Improvement Centre
- Local Government of Bács-Kiskun County
- Bács-Szakma Vocational-Development and Organisation Joint stock company
- Primary School for Germans living in Hungary
- Regional and Labour Centre of the South Plain